Social Media Officer – Job Description
DAR has both and Internal and an external Facebook page – one for us to connect with the outside world, and one for internal communications
We also have a website, which is managed by Ivana Cigna
The role of social media officer is to manage the Facebook pages- this will involve liaising with the donations coordinator and Mentor co-ordinator – putting out requests for items that are needed and responding to offers that are made; liaising with the Chair and ( currently the same person ) campaigning lead
The postholder will be a member of the DAR executive body which meets on a six weekly basis.
Qualities and Skills required:
- Organizational ability
- Knowledge of social media platforms and experience of administerring a facebook page
- Good communication and interpersonal skills.
- Impartiality, fairness and the ability to respect confidences.
- Well organised and an eye for detail.
- Ability to work well with the chair.